Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family Pics

In celebration of our 5 yrs, we went to sears and got family pics done for $5 (pretty cool huh?). Afterwards, the kids ate McDonalds and Svend and I went to Culvers (svend's been "craving" it!). Since it was a cold day, we took the kids to the mall to an indoor playground so they could have some fun. Then, the best part? We made fruit smoothies when we got home--it's been YEARS!!! It was a great day spent with eachother and realizing life just goes by too fast!!!
Anyways, here are some of the best! Enjoy! Last time the kids got pics done, Tally their expressions were opposite of this one. It was Bergen's turn to be somber I guess! We got a huge family pic and then a collage with Svend and I then the other three pics are on the side. Anyways, $5! Funny how that works.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Beautiful Family you are!!! You are so Beautiful Jessica and your kids are just so dang adorable!! Glad you guys had a wonderful day!!!

JT42 said...

super cute! you all look adorable!

Brandon and Emily said...

These look great! I love family photos.

Jeni said...

Great pictures! The ones with you and Svend are so cute! Can't beat $5!!

The Sabatini Family said...

Cute pics! How'd you get all those for just $5?? Awesome deal!!

Wendi said...

Sounds like a great day! Tom's and my anniversary is in 5 days, and I just remembered two days ago. I told Tom and he said he remembered a few weeks ago. I guess we need to plan something to do, huh? Happy Anniversary to you!

Josh and Krystal said...

I love the family pictures- Happy Anniversary! I forgot yours is just before ours!:)

Emily said...

What cute pictures. I love Tally's shirt. We are so glad we've gotten to know you guys!