Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dance Recital


This weekend was Tally's first dance recital! It was sooo cute! You'll notice the bow in her hair...I went to three stores last night, SEARCHING for a bow so she could look like Cinderalla as requested (by her!). I finally had to hot glue one, but I think it turned out okay. And, I noticed it looks like she's wearing makeup...nope, she's just naturally that beautiful! She looked so grown up and just gorgeous--and yes, my eyes were filled with tears nearly the whole time(I'm her mom, what can I say?). It was called the "Tiny-Dancer's Show Case." They did an excellant job of making it just like a real recital! Her class did the best. One class just pranced around doing their own thing, and the other class had two kids playing in the back drop, and one ran off the stage to hug his teacher! CUTE!!! Tally's class however had a practice run! Yes, they got to do their dance twice! Why? Because half way through the dance, their music went into rap or something and then turned off completely. So...they got to try again and, after getting a little pep talk from their teacher, they did WONDERFUL! The first time, Tally just stood there and looked around! I got it all on tape and was laughing, but was glad they did again so she could show that she really did have a clue. The video's a little blurry...so to make sure you're watching the RIGHT KID, she's the 3rd from the left. ENJOY!!! We sure did!!!


10 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That's it! I am signing Jenna up for dance! HOW ADORABLE!! And what a proud mom moment!

Tyler Fam said...

She's a natural!! Maybe someday she'll aspire to be in the Sunshine Generation just like her mom!!

Adrienne & Scott said...

She looks so cute in her tutu! How fun!

Jeni said...

OH MY HEART!!!! How adorable is that?!!! She was really doing the moves too - so sweet. Thanks so much for posting that, I'm sad we missed it in person! But, this is the next best thing, right?! I even got Josh to watch it - Gasp!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Deanna-
She really enjoys herself in the program. Wish we could see it in person. It is scary how fast she is becoming a little lady.
Love,
Jex & Deanna

J D C and N said...

That is too cute...how sweet! :)

JT42 said...

how cute! i love the picture of her on the dance floor in front of the mirror, so adorable!

Alicia and Devin said...

What a cutie!!! We will have to put Emma and Tally in the same dance class next year. Emma would love it.

Mare said...

That girl is all ready for "So you Think You Can Dance" 2020! I love her she is just so much personality is a cute small package!

Jessica said...

Congratulations on one beautiful dancer!