Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Buggin Good Time!

So Today we had Tally's first ALL KID Birthday Party! What a blast and a LOT of work!! Tally wanted a butterfly cake...so that got the ball rolling in the "bug" direction. First, we made bug headbands, then played stick the wing on the lady bug, then had bee races (you had to buzz like a bee), then hit the pinata filled with candy, then opened presents, ate cake, and watched a movie she got from one of her friends. WHEW! That was a LOT! It was so much fun and Tally enjoyed all the attention, though it made her a little whiny and shy. I know she felt special, and THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT! :)

The first couple pictures are of our "family party" then it goes her her birthday party.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Looks like one happy birthday girl! I love the bug headbands! What a cute idea - I may have to steal it! :) cute cake too! Give her some birthday hugs and kisses from Aunt Jeni and Uncle Josh and everyone else!

The Clews Crew said...

Happy Birthday Tally! I can't believe she's three. It means Adi's almost 3 and that's just messed up. Oh well. Her birthday party looks like so much fun. What a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of Bergen. He is just so cute there! I show the picture to Gordon and he gets all excited!! It is cute but I LOVE the picture of him:)

Adrienne & Scott said...

What a cute idea for a party! Looks like they had a good time!

Emily said...

Thanks for inviting Ava. She had so much fun & is still talking about "Tally's bug birthday party!" You guys were so creative too - I was definitely impressed. The energy we put into things for our kids huh!