1. Yesterday Svend went to the Grocery store and I asked him to buy some bananas...he comes home banana-less. Well, apparently there was sign by the empty banana shelve that said "due to technical error...blah blah blah" Svend asks "what, did they forget to press "send" on the order?!"
2. While driving in this wintery weather, I pass SO many snowplows driving WITHOUT their plows DOWN...okay, what's the point of that?!
So yeah, just two stupid things I thought everyone should waste their time thinking about!
2 comments:
I know. It is crazy. It's like they don't even want to help the people trying to drive to get places!!! I see it all the time too!!! How have you been?? Nice picture of you! Hopefully I will remember to call you soon! It has been super busy here all week. Hopefully we will see you soon!!
You make me laugh Jessie! That's too funny about the bananas!
Post a Comment