BRAIN CELLS to SPARE???!! Okay so
2 out of the last 3 dinners have well...nearly been a disaster. Why? Uh...because you're truly has LEFT THE CERAN WRAP ON THE FOOD WHILE PUTTING IT IN THE OVEN!!!! Yes, it's true! AHHH!!! Luckly, they were both on my new bakeware--they kind that moves all around so the plastic wrap just peeled right off, and didn't get on the food. Man, I need some more brain cells!
6 comments:
LOL that's awesome!
i wonder how many calories are in ceran wrap...
Ok, I seriously can't stop laughing!! 3 different times??
that is so awesome!! hehe You are just to funny
That's too funny! What kind of bakeware moves all around? Silicone? I don't understand - I guess I need some more brain cells too!
Okay you are tagged so go to my blog to get directions!
I've done this before too! It's so scary when you realize what you've done & go racing to the oven! haha.
Post a Comment