Friday, January 18, 2008

One year ago today...and 26 years also...

Okay, one year ago today, I was sitting at home with 2 kids looking at the mess around me and Tally dancing in her diaper (it was like 12pm) wondering what on EARTH I was doing! Svend was gone at school and it was my first OFFICIAL day by myself with 2 kids! My friend came over and though I thought she was there to look and see Bergen, she was there to take Tally! WAHOO!!! As I sat watching the news and holding my new sleeping baby, the date appeared on the screen... I thought
"that looks familiar...what IS January 18th?"
Oh...DUH!!! It's MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! So....

[I've] had a birthday shout HOORAY!!! [You] want to sing to [me] today!!! One year older and WISER too..... Happy Birthday to........ [ME]!!!!!!!

Ahh, thanks for the song! heheh!!!! Have a GREAT day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Tina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a great day!!

-Laura- said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!!! 26 is so different than 25....ummm, yes. Hope you have a nice day!

Brandon and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!

elisa said...

Happy Birthday, we love you Jessica!

Sarah said...

happy happy birthday!!!!!