Saturday, January 19, 2008
Fun Fun FUN!!!!!!!!
My birthday was ABSOLUTELY Wonderful!!! It's like the kids new is was a special day. They were ABSOLUTELY wonderful ALL day!!! Plus at night we took them to babysitting group (free!) and then went out to dinner. Then, we went on to find my present. DDR BABY!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!! I was sooo excited. I know it sounds CHEESY, but seriously, it's sooo fun! So yeah, now we just have find another cheap dance pad for Tally.... hahaha. Anyways, here's some pics. I had a german-chocolate cake that Tally helped make. One of the cupcakes wasn't frosted because she decided it was yucky. Oh well...someday she'll learn! If you were to count the candles, you'll notice we were short a few...it was GREAT being 20 again!
Tally took this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was great! Tally is quiet the little photographer. Man she's growing up! How do we stop them from doing that? Ummm...how do we stop ourselves from doing that? Anyway...sorry I missed it but glad it was a blast!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy birthday! I hope you got our message the other night. Which DDR did you end up getting? You're gonna be totally awesome at it and kick everyone's bootie at the next big kids' night! Love ya! Glad you had a great one!
Those pictures of Bergen are so cute. I can't believe he is already one! It goes by too fast. I'm glad you had a good bday too- and got to go to CVS and get some good deals. I love it!
Post a Comment