Monday, January 14, 2008

1 Year ago Today...


Well, it's 8:40 pm on January 14th. Can you believe, one year ago today, I went to the hospital and...was SENT HOME because 6 min contractions weren't good enough! BUT, was then scheduled for a 7:30am inducement on the following day!!! Yes, that's right--tomorrow is

Bergen's 1st birthday!!!

We've enjoyed the love and excitement he's brought to our lives. We love our little man so much and enjoy each day with him.
Eventhough his mouth is wide open a full on scream, his poor "petite" cry was barely a whisper!

When he first met Tally
Mommy and Bergen's first official picture together
The smile that melts my heart!
Okay, so this is his b-day cake -pre-cars (we have to buy them tomorrow). Anyways, it was fun to make but man I used a LOT of fruit-by-the-foot!
And look at those gorgeous eyes of my little man!



I can't believe he's old enough to be doing this!!! Let alone that it's been a YEAR!!! I love my little man and am so glad he came to our family. WE LOVE YOU BERGEN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(I'll post more after the party!)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Was he wrapped up in a PINK blanket?!?!?!? It's ok...so was Kage. I keep thinking I should go buy some BLUE blankets to donate to Madison...but I still haven't done it yet. :) Happy Birthday Bergen!