Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Photo Day!!! Okay, so Saturday we went to get the kids pictures taken--SURPRISE!! Here's a preview of your presents--sorry, we're cheap! Anyways, I bought Tally a black and white polk-a-dot shirt to wear, but as you can see, she absolutely REFUSED to wear it. We were already pushing our luck since she was getting over another cold and was crying every 10 minutes. So...we had them do the pics. Bergen was so excited but Tally wouldn't let me go (very nervous of the photographer--typical Tally!). Below is the one that we finally decided on since they both have about the same measure of excitement. We finally had to let them just take Bergen's pics so they could get their "10 poses" to choose from, eventhough we DID NOT buy Bergen's pics we had to share them. He's just too cute!
Bergen is a HAM! He LOVES the camera!!!
I think Bergen steals the show in this picture! hahah!!!
Cute little man!
SOOOO CUTE!

9 comments:

Tina said...

Your kids are soooooo cute!!

Tyler Fam said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Especially the kids. Ashley is counting the days until she can play with Tally again!! :)

Emily said...

They turned out great. I think the pictures still look adorable with Tally in purple.

JT42 said...

so cute! they look happy (which is always the goal, right)!! :)

-Laura- said...

Cute!!! I think they turned out great!

elisa said...

Good stuff jess! some of those pics pretty much describe their relationship with each other!

Kendall said...

Cute pictures. I wish Elise would be cooperate like that. Merry Christmas to you guys and hope that you are doing well. Kendall

Jenni said...

I miss your guts! Your kids are getting so big. They are both super cute and I just want to hug and kiss them both. Maybe someday when it's awkward and they are teenagers.

The Clews Crew said...

They're both growning up so much. Tally doesn't look like a toddler anymore, she's a beautiful little girl. And Bergen....he was so little when you left, now he's so grown up. They're both such cuties!