Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New haircut!

I would've had Svend take a picture...but he hasn't seen it yet! It was a blast going in for "me-time" with the two kids! FUN! Anyways, here's the pics Tally took. Actually EVERYONE got haircuts this week. We took a #2 and shaved Bergen's mullet, and Tally got about 1 1 /2 inches cut off with some layers! Anyways, here I am!

I took this one

Tally took this one--she's says I'm "bery pridy" Again, she's my favorite!!! haha
And the video...I had to throw in to show my obsessed little Cow Girl! She's hilarious!! you can kind of see how short her hair is now too. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

VERY CUTE HAIR! I wish I could do something cute with mine...it has days, but they are slim!

Emily said...

I love the cut! Way to be daring. I am a chicken, but totally need to do something different too. Christmas looked fun too.

Jeni said...

So cute. I think I'm going to cut all mine off too - especially after the whole lice thing!!! EWWWW! I'll tell you about it later. Tally is too adorable! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days!

Heidi said...

LOVE IT!!! Tally's hair is awesome too, especially under that cowgirl hat!

Busacker said...

Wow, don't think I can keep up with the blogging, but I will try. Like the haircut and the picture. Great pictures. I am going to try and steal some from you.