Thursday, December 13, 2007

When being a mom is the reward

Okay,in preface to the following video I have to say... Bergen was SCREAMING, I was Yelling, and Tally was Whining!

WHY?

Bergen was trying to just play and jump on Tally's bed, Tally was trying to hold him and treat him like a baby, and I was just trying to save Bergen from certain death and Tally from her hair being pulled out. So...that said, I finally got Bergen a bottle and everyone was satisfied-including me. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Julie, Seb & Tedly said...

Your kids are Adorable! I absolutely Love the pictures of Tally and Bergen together. You can tell they really Love eachother and what a good little helper you have with Bergen:)

Jenni said...

Jess! Your kids are adorable! I don't know if you've noticed or if I've told you and forgotten but I'm going to have a baby in July and seeing them like that makes me soooo excited! Your new haircut is cute and you guys continue to have the best times! Merry Christmas and I hope we someday get to see those kinds of things in person!

JT42 said...

so cute, tally is such a mom...isn't great :)
merry christmas!