Monday, November 19, 2007

Parent Observation Day

This past week was parent observation day. It was so fun to actually be INSIDE rather than watching through the glass. Tally kept stopping to smile at me and I'd give her a big thumbs up. She was so excited I was there! This has been so much fun to watch her grow and change in this way! I'm excited for Winter when they actually DO a recital and get an outfit and everything!!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

She is so cute! I can't wait til I can put Journee in dance! :)

Sarah said...

That is the cutest thing EVER! We asked Kathryn if she wanted to dance or play soccer and she said play soccer, but I'm going to show her these videos and see what she thinks.

J D C and N said...

Too cute!!! Can't wait to see the recital pics in Dec!

-Laura- said...

Oh she's SO CUTE!

Melissa said...

Shes the best in the class! Maybe not so much at following directions, but definitely at looking the cutest while doing them!

JT42 said...

how fun! i wish they had a younger class in rexburg, but hey, time flies when your dancing, right? :) (ok, so i totally made that up, but it sounded good :))

Rachel Holloway said...

That is so funny--isn't it so nice to see them do things you never thought your little baby could do?? They grow so fast, and it really is fascinating to see them learn and develop!