In other news, I, Jessica, am working at one of those annoying kiosks in the mall --don't worry, I don't chase people down- 3 nights a week personalizing ornaments for the holidays. It's pretty fun and nice to get a break from "life" for a while. Monday, November 12, 2007
Our New Baby!!!
No...we're NOT pregnant!!! But, we DO have a new addition to the family!!!! Finally, after 41/2 years and 2 kids, we are upgrading to a "family car". On Friday we get to go pick it up and we couldn't be more excited!!! Okay, I think Svend is jumping up and down excited, I'm just excited to not have to be all squished with the kids and "stuff" that always has to travel with us wherever we go!!! So, we got a '98 Volvo Station wagon V70 GLT-7 seats. It's really nice to drive, good on gas, roomie beyond belief for a car...and has leather interior!!! So now...we just have to sell our current car!! Anyone want a sentra???? :) Anyways, the picture below is NOT the ACTUAL Picture. This is what it looks like NEW...and ours is NOT new...but looks very close to this!
In other news, I, Jessica, am working at one of those annoying kiosks in the mall --don't worry, I don't chase people down- 3 nights a week personalizing ornaments for the holidays. It's pretty fun and nice to get a break from "life" for a while.
In other news, I, Jessica, am working at one of those annoying kiosks in the mall --don't worry, I don't chase people down- 3 nights a week personalizing ornaments for the holidays. It's pretty fun and nice to get a break from "life" for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cool! New cars are so fun to have. Enjoy the space :)
so, when we go on little adventures with you guys now, we'll be taking YOUR car? haha
Ooooo, fun! Congrats on your "new addition!"
Yea! We got a new car too! We got a Suburban so we could pull the travel trailer. I bet yours is much easier to park! It's so great to have more room and the bigger the car the farther away from you the kids (and all the noise) are! Definitely my favorite part!
I saw your comment on Diane's blog about what Rotel is. It's the brand name of canned tomatoes and green chiles. I think it's usually by the picante sauce or by the other canned tomatoes.
Yay- you guys got a new car!! I look forward to that at some point- then maybe Covey won't be able to reach over and pull Noah's carseat towards him. :) So the new job is going well? And I assume the children are surviving home alone with daddy. hehe
Wow Volvo are safe cars, I've heard.
My parents actually bought the same volvo wagon 90-something, couple of weeks ago. I like them too!
Holy Cow! Mark is going to be so jealous! Jessica's a working girl now? I love that. I may take this job at a scrapbooking store here just to pay for my hobby. It's getting expensive. Love that you have this great car and now it is time for us to maybe get another car so I won't be stuck home so much. Thanks for sharing!
Hello Jessica! It's Rachel! How do you like Chicago? We are adjusting pretty well to Cleveland. DAve loves school! Your kids are so big! They are adorable! Congrats on the new car!! We are still driving a Camry with the three kids sandwhiched into the back. DO what ya gotta do, right? =)
Post a Comment