Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick or Treat

Eventhough Halloween isn't until tomorrow, in Gurnee, it's already past! Candy's on Sale, costumes are half price, Fright-Fest at Six Flags is all taken down. In Gurnee, they celebrate Halloween the Sunday before the 31st. So...we actually did a parks and rec trick-or-treat on Friday night (we payed for it, and sick or not, we were going!!!) and then missed the ward trunk or treat on Saturday due to the illnesses. Anyways, it was pretty neat because they just did a path through the park and had disney characters like pooh, buzz light-year, cinderella, snow white, etc. Tally was actually REALLY freaked out by all of her "friends" standing there in real life! I had to hold her the entire time with her head buried in my shoulder each time one of them would talk to her. So actually, when we talked about the trunk or treat the next day, she refused to get dressed up again! haha.

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

How funny! We will get dressed up once more because Jenna LOVED it--but it isn't something I want to drag out...what is up with the Christmas stuff already?! I saw the same things at the store and was BAFFLED!

J D C and N said...

She's the cutest little bunny I've seen! And how cute is Bergen!! That is so funny how kids really don't want to see their beloved cartoon characters in real life!

Brian and Marilee said...

The kids are getting so dang big and i swear it hasn't been that long since you moved. Anyway I am officially tagging you to share 6 interesting things about yourself. Go to my blog to read the directions and I look forward to see what you come up with. Happy Halloween!!!

Jenni said...

Yikes!!! I don't know if I can take any more of this growing up thing! Cute little costumes. I'll have to post some of Payton and us on my blog soon but it may be a few days so check back! You may pee your pants laughing. He he he

The Clews Crew said...

Tally looks so cute and so beautiful at the same time. I can't believe how much she's grown up since you guys moved. And Bergen is gettin cuter and cuter too.