Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Quarentined! (did i spell that right?)

Well, Today both my kids are SICK!-AGAIN! It started with their little "chicago-asthma cough" that the Dr. assured us all kids get when moving here and it is nothing to worry about. But, last night, with both kids at 102 and runny noses and coughs I think it's more than just the chicago cough! I'm beginning to wish I'd taken the Dr. up on his flu shots last week! I tell you what, having TWO kids and only ONE mommy is NOT easy. Especially since they were nice enough to give it to me too! So, we're stuck home, inside, in close quarters. I can't clean the apartment that now looks like a battle ground because Tally is laying on the couch and every time I make ANY noise, she starts bawling and I have to go lay with her for 1/2 an hour to calm her. Poor Bergen is just getting the raw end of the deal since Tally's been complaining so much. Anyways, so since I can't do anything...I thought I'd post some pics I'd taken! Enjoy. Tally enjoying my mom's phone call.
Every morning when my mom was here, the kids would run/crawl out and jump on her air mattress (and her). When I mom was deflating it before she left, Bergen had to jump on for one last ride.
Bergen's new "smile" It's HILARIOUS and he just turns it on and off all day long.
LOVES the bath. He gets one after dinner every night. I usually turn it on while he's sitting in his high chair and he strains to find me and make sure I'm not forgetting the important part...HIM!
So...for all you that think Bergen is BALD...HA!!!! See the mullet?!!?!? We're shaving him this weekend!
Tally loves making things with pipe cleaners. Like our glasses?






3 comments:

Hopewell Family said...

you are such a good mom

JT42 said...

darn it! it's hard having one child sick, but two is tough! especially when you are sick too...good luck getting through this, we are experiencing the same symptoms in our household with only one child...chicken noodle soup and capri sun "sport" are the best!

Jeni said...

Look at those cute little toothies! He looks so much older - he looks like he's thinning out a bit. That smile looks like the one Cash does too! I love it!