Friday, October 26, 2007
The sicklings
Well, after doping myself on Cold Meds I am feeling much better, though I know I'm still sick. The kids are doing better too except for the nights. Those are the worst. Svend went and "bought out" Walgreens with a humidifier, vapor rubs, vapor nightlight, etc. Their room is like a sauna! Not hot, just steamy. After another rough night, and Svend sleeping on an air mattress to "try" to get some sleep, I took them to the Dr. this morning...good thing! They both have double ear-infections. That explains the runny noses and fevers. The cough he assures is still the "chicago" cough.
Another use for the "boppy" . The only way I could keep Bergen sleeping! Okay..and before I hear it about the princess blanket...LET ME EXPLAIN!!!! Bergen threw up or spit up or snotted on ALLLLL of his "boy" blankets...so sorry, but he HAD to have the princess one for this moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey jessica! Sorry about being sick, I can't stand it when we get sick.
Are you guys still drinking milk? Milk produces more mucus. Try orange juice to drink. The cough is horrible, is it the croupy kind? Anyway, hope your kids are pooping regularly to flush out their systems. Plums are good. Love ya!
The "nose bandaid" made Bergen look like a completely different kid. I had to look twice to see who that random baby on your blog was! Or maybe I'm just really tired! I hope you guys get better soon. Sick kiddos is the worst thing EVER - except maybe sick husbands (who are just giant babies!)
smart ideas to get all the vicks humidifiers, we just did the same thing :) it's seems to be working. good luck!
Sorry to hear you're all sick. That's no fun at all. I can't believe how much Bergen has changed. He's growing up so fast. Hope everybody feels better soon.
Post a Comment