Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Google Yourself!

So the other day we were talking about googleing things. I love GOOGLE! Anyways, I decided to google my maiden name and low and behold, it was actually ME on the google! haha. Anyways, these are pics from my Sophomore year of College with 3 of my roomies (Shanda, Heather, and Bethany). Man these brought back memories! Here we are all decked out for a dance (I think Preference) sitting on the Heritage Manor "chastity couches"
This was a different dance...I was the only one going and waiting to get into my dress and the other girls were having a girls night. If I remember correctly, I would've rather been with them!

3 comments:

Truman Jensen said...

That's hilarious, I remember all of your roommates.

Rachel Holloway said...

That is great. Couldn't find myself...oh well!

JT42 said...

i don't think i'd be brave enough to check, but then again i don't think i would be on there :)