Sunday, September 30, 2007

We can be Goofy.

Okay, so Svend would KILL me for posting these pics, but I think it's really the first time in about 3 years that I've gotten him to just be silly for the camera...so I'm showing the world--HAHAHA!!! Plus, he never looks at the blog anyways. :)


hmmm...no wonder Tally's obsessed with licking things! And yes...Hopewell clan...before you say it, we all know I have a big mouth! :)

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Brandon never looked at the blog either...until I posted pics of Kaden in a dress and someone mentioned it to him. Now, he monitors ALL pics! :) Gld to find your blog online. It is funny that you are in podiatry too--we are in Cleveland doing the same thing! :) Keep in touch!

Jenni said...

Love these!

Hopewell Family said...

You are not the only one with a big mouth

J D C and N said...

Actually I was thinking that Svend has an incredibly long tongue! Holy Cow! I bet he can pick his own nose with that thing. hehe I love taking silly pictures too...it usually takes some good persuasion on my part to get John to participate. But it's always worth it!

elisa said...

Nice to see you guys being silly!

Truman Jensen said...

Great Pics

Can't believe you're in Chicago.

I lived a few hours a way, in Normal IL, before we moved to Texas.

Chicago's a fun city, I hope you really take advantage of all the things to see and do!