Okay, so today Tally seriously had A.D.D. She was all over the place sliding along the floor, running to check her self out in the mirror...etc. It was pretty funny though. One thing that I heard her say was when the teacher asked the kids how old they were, Tally said, "I'm 5." That was pretty funny. Anyways, today she was "decked out" as much as we could...Thanks to her cousin Audry for the clothes (we found them in her "bigger" pile), and the church swap meet for her shoes! YEA! OHHHH!!! And, it wasn't her tennis shoes that weren't letting her stand on her tip toes...she just can't, or doesn't want to -haha! Anyways, things are good!
1 comment:
Hey~ yeah I am glad you found my blog!! I put you on my family and friends I hope that is okay with you, Well yeah I am Pregnant due Nov. 12 so not to much longer!! We are here in Portland Erik Starts at Western States Chiropractic's, so we will be here for 3-4 years were see how long I can keep him in school without a break! So where are you guys I could probably read your blog more... Well your kids are growing soooo fast thats crazy! Well Have a good weekend!!
Post a Comment