Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Family Pics






So, before we left Rexburg, we went to Sears...and here's what we got!

5 comments:

Seable Family said...

Cute pictures!

I am glad you guys made it to texas!

Melissa said...

These pictures are so cute! Tally is so big! How old is she?

J D C and N said...

Those pictures are so cute- and I can't believe how much Tally looks like Svend in the one picture all by herself!

-Laura- said...

Cute pictures! I love your family one! And of course Tally and Bergen are adorable! I just took my kids to get their pictures done at Sears and Spencer was HORRIBLE. He was so wiggly and cried most of the time. Fortunately we got ONE good one of him. (Although it was actually one of him and Janelle that we just cropped Janelle out of!)

Jenni said...

Jessica! I love you blog! Payton keeps asking for Tally. I get sad and then he thinks I'm crying. He kisses me better and then we move on. We have our moments for you guys though. Pics are adorable. Let me know when you get to Chicago k?