Well, life is pretty good now and we've got some routines going so it's not so hectic. I never thought having two kids would be such a big change. Bergen is still a wonderful baby--though he doesn't sleep really between the hours of 2am and 6am...so we're working on that. Tally is starting to enjoy her baby brother and I often find her laying next to him asking him how he is. She also however has become extremely needy and whinny as well-so we're working on that. I start tutoring again tonight so that'll be nice to have something else to get me out of the house. It's hard when it's 30 degrees and windy-so we really don't go anywhere and honestly, I don't WANT to take two kids anywhere-it scares me to death!
Last night Tally was banging two forks on the table and singing along to the beat. Svend went over and noticed a million little dings in the new table and sarcastically said "Thanks Tally!" She sweetly replied "Welcome Daddy!" with a huge grin on her face. We couldn't really complain after that.
Bergen is quite the hefty bugger now too. He wieghs 10lbs 7oz and is 21 1/2 inches long. He's only 5 weeks so I guess he's like in the 90th percentile for his own personal growth! WOW! I'd show pictures, but I can't seem to find our camera-erg. Anyways, there's some updates!
1 comment:
Hey Jessie!!! So good to see pictures of your sweet family!!!
Sister Mac
Post a Comment