Well, for the first time in 3 weeks, we're without family here. It was definitly a blessing to have so much help, but we're also thankful that we can now try to figure things out on our own :) Tally has changed a lot in the past few days as well. I think she was getting "familied-out". She was having a tough time but now has become very helpful though she still tells me when it's time to put Bergen back in his swing! We had a family birthday party for Tally on Saturday (her b-day is actually this Wednesday the 7th) and then blessed Bergen on Sunday. Svend's parents came and his brother was there (he just lives up the street). I guess the biggest excitement was that 3/4 of my brothers came up from Texas to participate in the blessing! That was probably the greatest gift I could have recieved (just to have some of MY family present other than my parents). My parents were there of course as well. Anyways, everything went really well eventhough I was stressed about it for weeks before Bergen was born. We had fun together and it was nice to be visited instead of visiting. Anyways, everything is going really well and it's been a great journey so far and we look forward to the adventure ahead.
5 comments:
How sweet! I bet that was real cool to have so many of your brothers there. Congrats again
Bergen is so cute! It's definitely nice to be the host sometimes instead of always doing the traveling. And how special that most of your brothers could be there for the blessing. We were actually in Utah at John's brother's baby blessing that same weekend. And, we saw your dad and brothers at the airport on the way back home to Texas! Josh tried to kidnap Ben while we were checking our bags - you crazy Hopewells!
I'm glad you could have so much family there with you! He looks so handsome! How are you adjusting now that it's just your little family? I hope all is well!
What a special day! I am glad that your parents and brothers could be there. Bergen is so cute! I hope everything is going well for your little family.
wow! bergen look sos much like tally did - how funny!
Anyway, jess, call me on the verizon phone if you are ever bored!
Post a Comment