Friday, December 22, 2006
Almost the end!
Well, no pictures for now...but I thought I'd update everyone on the pregnancy. After 34 weeks of going to a doctor I really didn't like (no organization, lack on hygiene for the nurse (YUCK!) and other reasons), I finally switched doctors-a little late, I know. So today was my second appointment with the new doctor. He still hasn't received my medical records from the old doctor-go figure...so he has to depend on everything I remember that's gone on with this pregnancy. So anyways...updates- I'm 36 weeks and since we know mostly girls read this....I'm 50% effaced and 1 1/2 cent. dialated--HOORAY!!!!! So, he said that even though I'm measuring small, I'll probably have the baby before my due date--he just doesn't have a guess at HOW soon before my due date! But I asked if the head was engaged and he seriously EXCLAIMED "OH YEAH! It's there alright!" That was a little funny. Of course, then he asked how big Tally was, and when I said 8 lbs he said I'll probably have another 8 lb baby--erg...oh well, it wasn't THAT hard! I'll just be happy if he comes early--eventhough my mom won't be here until the 25th and he's due the 20th...but it'll work out. Anyways, my in-laws are in town for the holidays and so after all that, I'll have lots of picutures I'm sure. I'm really excited to have this baby--though it's starting to hit me that I'll have TWO! I'm not so sure anymore how Tally's going to handle it either. I know she'll be a "helper"...but I also know that she has a very deep jealous side when it comes to mommy. So this'll be a little scary for her I'm sure. We got everything out and ready for the baby this week and she's been swinging in the baby swing every day. She then puts her dolls in and pushes them super hard--that'll be interesting when the real baby is there.... :) Anyways, there's our update. The end is in site!!!!! Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea! Isn't it so great to see the end in sight?? Hope things go smoothly and quickly for you. Can't wait to see pictures!
Jess, I am so excited for you! I am glad you switched drs. it is important to have a doctor you trust and like! Can't wait to see pictures of baby #2. Have you thought of any names yet?
It will be here before you know what! I'm so excited for you! And I agree with Shaunna, I'm glad you switched doctors... and I hope you like your new one! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and I hope that baby comes early for you!
whoops... that was me not Shane. :)
Post a Comment