Thursday, December 28, 2006

No baby...yet...but Christmas was GREAT!











Well, once again, Christmas has come and gone. I swear it gets shorter and shorter each year! It was fun though. We spent it with Svend's family at their family farm in a little town called Ashton-about 20 minutes north of Rexburg. We actually got snowed in for most of the day on Christmas Eve, made it to Church, but then got stuck half way up the drive way back to the farm house. Svend took Tally sledding through the tracks in the snow made by our cars and she had a blast. Also, she spent most of her days there (Friday-Monday) playing with her cousin Liala (who's the same age). They also had an old rocking horse at the house and now we know what Svend will be busy making her for her birthday! Anyways, Christmas morning, we have a tradition that one present is unwrapped from Santa...so it's the first thing the kids see (that's what I grew up with). So, since we figured Tally really wouldn't "get" that, we instead decided her present from Santa would be a room filled of balloons (which she and her cousin absolutly LOVED). So, we found our first real tradition (atleast for a the next ten years or so). Anyways, now we're home and cleaning like mad to get ready for the baby-whenever that will be. But yes, the end is in sight!!!! As soon as he comes I think I'll be sending Svend home to post his pics! First I'd better teach him how to use the blogger though :) Well, anyways, Love you all and hope you all had a GREAT Christmas!!!!!!! Happy New YEAR!!!!!!

No comments: