Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Biggest picture dump….ever! With captions :)

No explanation needed.  Meet the Mormons has come out in theaters and I've switched my Facebook profile to this :) 
 Me and Brooklyn.  She wore this headband a LOT this summer to keep her sweaty hair off her head. It was either this or pulling the wet strands out of her head….I'm glad she discovered Grandma's headband!
 anders :) climbing on the mountain of mattresses we pulled from storage and keep piled up during the day in Grandpa's game room.
 Outside :)


 Arboretum dollar days. It was HOT!!!
 We met up with Robbie and Keri. It was GREAT to see them after 8 years!!! Robbie and Svend were friends back in Washington. They moved to Texas a few years ago.



 Robbies kids



 Lili Hopewell got baptized this summer. I think her and Talia are going to be great friends, I hope.
 Anders turned 1!!! what the ?!?!? My baby… oh so sad and so great :) He started walking around 11 months really good.  He says babababab and mamammamamam and Da!  he has WHITE Blond hair and the chubbiest little belly.  He's 24lbs and 31 (?) inches. Either way… 90%.

 Daddy brought home some footballs

 Bergen made him a lego car that he was allowed to destroy
 Tally bought him toilet brushes. His favorite things!! and he still (2 months later) walks around with them. It's REALLY funny when he takes them places…like the park! hahahaha
 Mmmmm cake! he threw it up all night long. bleck!
 The kids started school!!! Bergen started 2nd grade with Mrs. Cooper. He is not a huge fan but has a few friends and somewhat willingly goes each morning.
 Talia started 4th grade with Ms. Antunez (and Ms. Holman). She likes her teacher but is trying hard to have a great year despite missing her best friend, Jada.
 Grandpa pulls Bergen out and plays catch with him. Bergen was not a fan…but he is getting better and so now he likes it.
 Anders likes to watch…or dump bubbles and each chalk.
 My parents celebrated 40 years!
 The kids love to drum. Anders is copying Brooklyn. He looks so cute in his muscle tee :)


 drum drum DRUM!
 We put the 3 older kids in Capoeira.  They are LOVING It! To be honest, it is kind of making us choose where to live…there are not many studios!

 Took the kids to a FREE allen heritage day. Bergen and Daddy trying to rope a cow (it was COLD…in September!)
 Balloon animals


 Talia with her microphone
 signing a Christmas card for the Troops.
 Brooklyn in her style. what a silly 3.5 year old!
 Talia wanted a picture with her… here's what we got!
 Tabitha turned 5!!!!! She had the stomach flu for her birthday so no friends got to come… we tried to make up for it with a family birthday party but ended up having a park one a week later with friends.

 Brooklyn needed a little present too… just to calm her down. it's hard when they both want the exact same things and it's only one persons birthday!!! Christmas will be much easier!

 Bergen made her a "carpet"

 girls…and photo bomb brother :)
 Elsa cake

 Found a trail and we took the kids for a 6.5 mile bike ride a few weeks ago.  It was great until the last mile home… Svend took off ahead since he was running and figured we'd catch up. Brooklyn jumped out of the cart when I stopped to check on Tally who was having a fit. I didn't notice and we took off.  I almost crossed a big road but stopped to check on the kids.  When I glanced around I just about had a heart attack. Cussing was TOTALLY appropriate as I jumped off my bike, threw down the backpack and took off to the park in search of my baby.   I spotted her quickly as she was running, crying, and looking for me.  She had peed her pants. She'd jumped out to go to the bathroom but didn't say anything and no one notices. I was not a happy mom with the other 3 who SHOULD HAVE NOTICED but oh so very grateful we got our Brooky back!!!! She has been lost from us more times then I care to count or think about and my Father in Heaven has always brought her back to us. I pray there isn't a time when he doesn't. I pray she will stop getting lost from us.  I worry over it a lot. I love my kids so much. This picture will always be a reminder to me of that day and the fear I felt and the fights I had with my kids on the way home (since svend took off ahead of us-bleck) and how we ended with 5 kids safely home, 2 sleeping on each other, 2 tired and thirsty, and 1 who realized her family does love her and ended up learning to laugh a little more.
 Svend and his co-residents, Aaron Kim and Donald Graves golfing together one last time.
 Me and Tubs :)
 Handsome boy!
 stinker :)
 Talia with her Primary teacher saying goodbye
 Talia and Jada Carter- BFFS
 Bergen and Jordan Carter
 Texas or Bust!
 packing...
 Grandma and grandpa went out of town…the kids took over their bed.
 Allen celebration day
 My boys :)
 Sandy lake park. Brooklyn's first roller coaster. She was BEGGING for it to stop. Poor baby!
 Doing Grandpa's hair :)
 Ander's hates HATE HATES swings.


 car show in Downtown Mckinney

 We learned how to make the parachute cord bracelets…and got slightly addicted.  12 made in one night:)
 Every tuesday I take the 3 little ones to open gym. It's just that… an open gym. But they have fun.



 Talia and Capoeira
 Svend's offical Dr. Picture. Love him!!
Oh my gosh! I made it to the end. WOW!! 78 pictures.  We have been in Texas for 3.5 months. Which means, we've been living with my parents for 3.5 months…with no end in site. It's been quite the experience now that Svend is a REAL DPM.  We are still residency-like but a little better I guess. The light is coming and we are grateful. It's been an adjustment for all of us. New friends, new bugs (chiggers), new commutes, new laws… etc. It's been hard on the kids but they have handled it okay. They are trying and so are we. Talia is ready to stay put. I told her we would move one more time and then we are DONE!  And that's just so we can get out of grandma and grandpa's house…because we can't live her forever!

No comments: