Sunday, April 13, 2014

about her pinky dinky ear

Today I've been making sure Tabitha is okay with getting her skin tag removed… a few conversations came up through out the day that I had to record :)

in the AM
In response to me asking if she'd like it to go away
-No! I love it! It's so beautiful and I will put gems all over it and it will be even more beautiful!

At night
Asking her one last time if it was okay for the Dr to make it disappear
-yes. Did all 4 year olds have this on their ear? (excited voice)
Me-no, just you.
Tally-That's what makes you special!
Tabitha smiles really big…
Then gets serious and says "so I won't be special anymore?"
LOL!!!  We helped her out of that one ;)

How I explained the procedure to her…

The Dr is going to give you a special drink that will make you sleeping. Then, she'll go "bippity bop ity boo! " and you'll wake up and it will be gone!

She like that version :)

Tally said "I will NEVER let a dr do surgery on me!" Exactly why we're doing it now and not when she's 9…..

Love my Tubbas. She cracks me up! especially about the gems :)



No comments: