Tuesday, March 18, 2014

random...

I signed the kids up to make Dr. Seuss cupcakes @ the library but Tabitha got sick so we made our own :)



 I love that my girls need each other at bedtime…they may fight a lot during the day but in the end they are best friends
 Bergen…. we find him in a different sleep position/place every night! Last night I found him hidden under his bunk bed in the middle of all his toys… most nights he sleeps with his head up on the ledge of the bunk bed…OUCH!
 it was in the 40's last week…so after an eternity, we pulled out the scooters!!! Tabitha embraced the warmer weather but Brooklyn was still nervous to relinquish the coat. We had popsicles for snacks :)

 In case you didn't realize what "living for 15 years meant"… haha Thanks Bergen!
 Oh….it was Dora, then Diego…now we're all about Team UmiZoomi.  Here is Brooklyn's Team UmiZoomi library card we made today… it was fun and it' got her away from the TV!
 And a REAL tea party with mac and cheese for lunch in their bedroom. We rock


No comments: