family workout night :)Not really…but Svend started working out and then the kids joined in.
These two have been getting along a lot better lately. They are so funny. They play "oomie zoomie" a lot and Brooklyn is constantly saying things like "oh no! someone in trouble! I know! I can use my rescue pack!!" Diego and Dora are good for imagination :)My friend let me borrow her exersaucer! SOOOO wonderful. The other kids were in ours by the time they hit 3 months. Anders is now 6 months. When I put him in it for the first time, I had to raise the legs-which shocked me. Then, he jumped like CRAZY and bounced all around. he loves it-except when he gets too crazy and slams his face into a toy-haha!
And yes…he's CRAWLING!! Talia crawled at 6 months and walked at 9… I"ll be just fine if Anders does NOT follow her example. This is a picture of him going backwards…and getting stuck under the chair. Now he does a forward army crawl…which btw NONE of our kids ever did an army crawl. It's pretty funny to watch.
Brooklyn…needed some camera time. I LOVE how Anders is looking at me from around her :)
Bergen turned 7! We had a transformer's movie night. It was not as "calm" as Talia's 7th birthday movie night was! The boys had fun and I had to go decompress after an hour of the birthday party when Svend finally got home. whew.
snow...
Again…these two. We had school canceled a few times b/c wind chills were -40! It was CRAZY! The little girls dressed up and "ice-skated" in the house
"MY" bed...
oh he is so happy! His smile takes up his whole face!!
When she was 2-3 she hated having her picture taken…now when I look at my camera, it's full of Tabitha!
Talia's red velvet cupcakes
Talia turned 9! She had a Just Dance party. It was so much fun. The kids had a BLAST! By far the best party idea. I was so nervous it wouldn't turn out but it was fabulous-even in our small place…we just rearranged the entire living room and turned out the lights ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment