Just had to write down a few things
The kids love teaching Brooklyn "gymnastics." She stands there with her legs apart saying "whoa, whoa, WHOA!" haha
Tabitha is starting to like strawberry shortcake. Today she wanted purple hair like rainbow sherbet. The dollar store is GREAT for this type of stuff...Tally kind of went through a phase... So I went while she was at a friend's house. They didn't have purple so I got pink. She has worn that thing all day and every 5 minutes she says in her sweetest voice "oh mom, thank you so much for the hair. I love it so much. Doesn't it look so cute?!"
Bergen is FINALLY getting speech help. we have had him tested every year for 3 years...including the minute he started kindergarten. 2 weeks ago I got a call from the school speech pathologist. She told me that she thinks if his speech doesn't get fixed now he will have an IEP (special ed) and it will follow him all through school. AWESOME! So frustrated with this, especially since we have been BEGGING someone to take the time to listen to him and help him! His teacher finally told us that he's just not as bad as the rest so he's been put on the back list. atleast now they are helping him! -just realized, I probably already wrote this. oh well.
Talia told me the other day that she feels like she's the only one who ever sings in her music class. She said all she every hears is herself. haha. I'm glad she loves to sing.
this morning, Talia had the 2 little girls playing "sinking boat." she was pulling them from chair to chair. It was so funny! they had so much fun that she missed the bus. But...we found out that the bus does a loop and picks kids up at the kindercare across the street. WHEW!
Bergen and Tabitha have been playing right now for about 1.5 hours. LOVE! He's doing so good. However, I am scared to go down stairs to see what it looks like. This space is so small and if ANYTHING is on the floor it looks trashed. Which is often. Speaking of which, the best time to come to my home is around 2pm...it's cleanest at that moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment