Friday, October 5, 2012

Tabitha is 3!!


Tabitha was by far my hardest delivery... no epidural and sunny-side up... O.U.C.H. Not to mention I didn't really "train" for a natural birth. Lots of screaming and clawing. But I survived and she survived. It was actually a really scary birth. For me.  I was so nervous to deliver because I was the mom of 2 kids and honestly was scared about death. Svend and I prayed before I went into full on labor...that I would be okay. And, as she was coming, I screamed "I'm gonna die!" over and over... so yes, I was scared.

Tabitha has probably been our "hardest" child so far. She is head strong and sensitive. She is active and can scream so high you wonder why you can still hear it!  She is however a cuddle bug and has so much spunk (and drama) it's hard to imagine it all crammed into such a small package. She finally hit 30 lbs! This also widened the gap to 5lbs between her and Brooklyn.   She loves baby dolls...especially a purple one...funny since her FAVORITE color is pink.  Also funny is that if pink isn't available, she'll take anything in Tally's favorite color...which is blue. 

She loves all the nickjr shows...and is quite addicted to netflix.  She loves riding her bike and running. She has a mat of hair in the back that we just can't brush through. Just when we get it brushed, it fuzzes up again... needless to say she is afraid of the brush :)

She loves pink, skirts, purses, and backpacks. Her favorite food is fruit snacks and her favorite drink is chocolate milk. 



On her birthday (friday the 29th) we had Mac N Cheese... while watching a movie (Tally always has to make faces at the camera now :P )
 She wanted pink cake with marshmellows... EASY! :)
 No wonder she wanted all the toppings...that's all she ate! haha
 Brooklyn too :)
 She got a puzzle and glitter body spray for Tally
 And shutterfly from Bergen
 And a crown and giftcard from Grandma Bjorn. Not pictured were some stuffed animals from Mom and Dad and Twilight Sparkle and a plush Pinkie Pie from Grandma and Grandpa Hopewell. She LOVES my little pony! I used to when I was little :)

Okay... so ALL the kids watch My Little Pony. Definilty NOT Bergen's first choice, but he'll watch. He knows all about cutie marks and their adventures. He knows all their names and was completely sad when he learned Rainbow Dash was a girl. She's a total tomboy...so he thought it was a boy. Anyway, while Tabitha was opening presents, here's what I saw Bergen doing :) hahaha

 Svend laughed and told him to stop. Bergen looked at us and said "what? I was just making her hair nice for Tabitha" and then walked away embarrassed. Haha. I love it! I'm glad he can enjoy the girl shows and not flip out like he does when we play Hannah Montana in the car!


Saturday we had a "party" for Tabitha. 2 little friends came over.  Tally made the sign (with the exception on the "y"...that was Bergen.
 I had the big kids take charge of the party. Lots of follow the leader and freeze dance. They had a BLAST!


  


OH!  So We sang happy birthday to Tabitha on Friday and she promptly yelled at us to stop. She said " I don't like that song!" and blew out the candles. For her party she was  little nicer and let us sing. haha

We love Tabitha and are so glad she's in our family. She is such  a great little sister and Wonderful big sister to Brooklyn.  She makes us laugh all the time and we think she is definitely still our family clown.  

No comments: