I know it's not Halloween yet...but we've been dressed up and have the candy to prove Halloween has hit our home!
Tally was supposed to be a vampire...but long story short, she chickened out and had me make her some ears for a cat last minute!
Tabitha is a kitty :)Bergen in Hawk Eye...though disappointed that all his weapons were "soft"
Brooklyn was our pumpkin. I doubted she would wear a costume, so I just made her a tutu to match her shirt :)
she didn't like the bow though! haha
Clark Kent, Kitty, HawkEye, Cat, Pumpkin, and Diana Prince (wonder woman)
Tally and Pinocchio. This is the "kid" Svend and I teach. He's 28 year old and such a fun guy. When his mom told him she wouldn't take him trick or treating this year because he was a man, he responded "I'm a kid, mom. I'm a brother and a son and an uncle but I'm not a man." He's a sweetie.





No comments:
Post a Comment