So here's Bergen just before his awesome bus ride! He was so excited! Every day I ask him what the best part of school was...it's the bus ride :) We are lucky this year because the bus stop is at a real bus stop...so there's a shelter when it's raining or snowing (AWESOME!). Of course, since there will be about 30 kids and adults all trying to cram in there at once...we'll just keep the van parked at the end of the parking lot and hang out there!
This mom in the blue shirt is hilarious. She's the mom you want directing the kids. She is always stopping the bus, making sure the kids don't get too close to the curb, and makes sure any slow walkers make it to the bus. Haha.Okay, so the skirts I made the girls. I did not have enough elastic, nor did I want to go out and buy any (no money!) and so I did the next best thing... dug through Bergen's underwear drawer and cut off all the elastic off the small pairs. Tabitha found one today and thought it was a hand band!! hahahaha!! Even better...she LET ME TAKE HER PICTURE so Svend could see!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! BONUS! So, yes, it's her with underwear on her head..but I HAVE A PICTURE of her SMILING! WAHOOOO!!!
AND POSING!
AND EVEN ONE WITH ME!!
Okay, so today I was digging out the art drawers and found a wrinkled chuck-e-cheese page. Not unusual since it has been our favorite place to go in the winter and bergen LOVES getting his picture taken. However, when I opened it up, this is what I found!!!! Tally and her best friend Desi!!! They must be around 4? Love this!!! GREAT MEMORIES :)




No comments:
Post a Comment