Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Brooklyn's Birthday Pics

Instead of getting a toy with a million pieces, I found this slide on craigslist for $15! WHAT A HIT!  All the kids love it (yay!) and it's strictly INDOOR, so we can play on it through the winter :) How many kids get a slide INSIDE their house?! Brooklyn has mastered it. She can climb to the top (both ways) and loves it! Of course...it makes me nervous, so I still make sure someone is behind her :)

 This is her face when she leaves the slide! LOVE IT!

 She was not sure of the cake...
 Bergen knows how to light matches (uh...awesome?).  Svend supervised.
 Not too thrilled about a cake
 She's not tasting it... just laughing at the kids.
 She enjoyed poking her fork into it...
 yep... not a fan!
 Alright... here are the kids at age one! Honestly, I think she is looking more and more like Tabitha!
                                                                            Tabitha

No comments: