A few days later was my birthday, which he was VERY upset about because he didn't feel like he was officially 5 yet because he hadn't had his birthday party...again...erg. I finally said "what did you get me?" and his attitude changed into the sweet boy we all know and love. He then made me lots of pictures :)
FINALLY the day he'd been waiting for all year long! His birthday party! I told him he could invite 5 friends... I think we had a "bit more!"
I was really nervous about his cake...he's been watching "cake boss" with me and said he really wanted them to make his cake... erg. But in the end, he was happy with my creation!
It was originally a super-hero party but then he wanted Halloween games. He was born in the wrong season!
The one looking at the camera is Tally.
Then, the party was over. Within the hour, he had gone around the house and taken down all the decorations and games. I told him we could wait but he responded "no, my birthday is over now" and was as happy as could be. Next time, we'll do the party BEFORE his actual birthday! haha
1 comment:
You are such a fun mom! Love the Halloween games! I can't believe he's already 5! Looks like he had a great birthday. Tell him we said Happy Birthday too (really late - sorry!)
Post a Comment