Monday, December 5, 2011
pics
Today Tabas isn't feeling well...so she's enjoying her movies!
This is our "baby gate" for the bottom of the stairs. Brooklyn LOVEs playing on the stairs and at the stairs...so hopefully this'll keep her distracted from going up :)
sorry it's blurry... We saw Santa. Let me tell you, our kids have LOW expectations... Bergen asked for a glow stick. wow.
First snow. The kids were out in FULL snow gear! haha. I forgot how exciting it can be when it's your first time to really notice snow. Tabitha is THRILLED!
And here's my girl. She is soooo cute! Daddy's not so bad :)
Tally running her 1/2 mile race. She was really nervous but did great. Svend ran with her but left her to finish by herself. She nearly stopped. I think she got a bit confused and not too thrilled with all the attention focused on her!
See...nervous.
Before my 5k.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I couldn't help but notice the young man in full-dress uniform (Marines?) in the photo showing Tally nearing the finish line. What race were you at?
Post a Comment