Well, it took me three girls to do it, but yes, my baby has a bow in her hair (that I made) and a tutu on! She is so cute!!! We love her!

Brooklyn is nearly 5 months old. No stats...sorry. I do know that at 4 months she was 24inches long because my kids were on a measuring kick... She smiles ALL the time. She is the sweetest baby EVER. We have been so blessed to have her in our home. She rolls over constantly. She prefers her belly and RARELY stays on her back for too long. We waited a long time to put her in the excersauser (usually do it around 3.5 months) but when we did, she was a pro at it. She is trying to crawl...and most of the time I put her in the middle of the room and when I come back, she's on the other side--a combination of rolling and 360's with her little body. There's the update! We love our squishy, springy baby!
5 comments:
She is looking so cute! Isn't it fun to doll them up. ;)
she is so cute and looks so much like Tally. She is getting so big
So sweet! Love the bow, nice work!
Thanks for your comments! You have such a cute family. I wanted to let you know I posted some more information and links to my wards RS Food Storage Cookbook that I think you will find really helpful on the 2 Week Supply post. ;)
Wow I think she looks just like tally. Too cute. Good job on the bow- tutu is adorable.
Post a Comment