Wednesday, May 25, 2011

one month


Brooklyn is nearly 6 weeks old!! WHERE DOES THE TIME GO??!!?!? This was taken on her 1month birthday. We love having her in our home. We are all so grateful for her presence. She is STARTING to be awake a LITTLE bit more. Mostly just sleeps though. Each day she takes a 4 hour nap in between her 2 hour naps...but won't do that at night--erg! She's a good nurser. I thought i'd wean her last week, but "we" worked through it....though I still formula-it-up when she thinks she's going to die if she doesn't get one more ounce! :) :) We all still agree she looks like Bergen.
The other kids are doing better. our house looks like a tornado hit, and even with Svend home, we are barely able to keep up on everything. Okay, we are NOT able to keep up on ANYTHING! Tabitha is still too much of a baby...so with 2 babies in the house our energy is spent. I used to put kids to bed then do dishes.... now I put them to bed and the minute Brooklyn is asleep, Svend and I crash. THen...when Tabitha takes her nap, we crash again.... so the house is on the backburner. Plus...confession...it's hard to put your heart into cleaning a house you know you're about to pack up and deep clean and then move out of...
Still waiting to hear back from residencies. Boards are passed...so hoping more spots open soon and we can get a move on. Worried but not afraid :)

4 comments:

Butler Family said...

wow the time has gone by so fast. she is so cute and really looks so identical to bergen. hope you guys get a match soon you are in our prayers

Rachel said...

I can't believe she is already 1 month! That picture is so cute of her!

Kristina said...

Yay! So happy that he passed. Good luck! I know everything will work out perfectly. I can't believe Brooklyn is already 6 weeks old. She's beautiful and definitely looks like Bergen.

Jeni said...

It does go by way too fast. Sawyer's 6 months old now! So crazy!!!! I totally see Bergen in her but I can also see a little Tabs in that picture too. She's a cutie no matter what!