She also drew a butterfly. Bergen copied it at made it a "Dalmation butterfly" with spots :) Bergen is also really good at writing his name and everyone's names in our family actually :) he is learning to read! Crazy!!! Thank you CJ for the leap frog movies!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
drawings...
I need to take pictures... but all my kids LOVE to draw! LOVE TO DRAW! Tabitha can even hold the pen correctly. Anyways, today in church all three kids were drawing. I looked over at Tally and she's drawing a finger.... I very long finger. Then, she begins to surround it with two smaller fingers on either side. what the? Svend asked her what she was drawing...since it looked like a "flipping" example -haha. She was trying to draw pictures of holding up 1 finger, then 2, then 3, etc. Svend apprently explained to her how/why it didn't look too good... she said " oh, oops!" She was pretty embarrassed. We (and the couple behind us) were all trying so hard not to laugh. On the flip side, she drew a picture of Jesus to give to the Bishop. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow your kids are growing up so fast!! How fun though
How cute... Elizabeth is drawing everywhere! I just wish she would find the paper more often than not...
Post a Comment