Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Results are in!

Svend and I had the opportunity to go and see the baby by ourselves. As much fun as it is to take all the kids, it was really neat just being the two of us again. It was also really neat because it was a super detailed ultrasound so they can start recording my amneotic fluid...so we saw lots of things on the baby we've never seen with the other kids. This is my favorite picture (below). We took this one to show the kids first. If you look closely it is the baby's face. So from the top is the brain, then the two eyes and yes...THAT Is the baby's mouth WIDE OPEN!!! haha!!!
We told Tally that the baby was busy talking up a storm in my belly. I then asked her who in our family talks the most...the boys or the girls? She exclaimed --THE GIRLS!!!! Yes, baby bjorn #4 is a girl!!! We are thrilled! We all wanted a boy but we all felt the same...that it would be a girl. Guess I better finally get on the ball with bows and dresses... :P

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I love girls!

Tina said...

Congrats!! Girls are fun! You know more then I do.. But I love my one!! What a fun Christmas gift to find out!

Jessica said...

Yeah! She looks beautiful!

Michelle M said...

Girls will continue dominating your house! Yay! Bergen will have his work cut out for him warding off less-than-perfect boyfriends from his sisters.