I think my tear ducts need a break. This has not been a great few days... but we'll get through. Feel free to not call b/c I may just break down on you :) -and I'll probably just ignore your calls anyways...because I'm good at that currently. good days... frustrating nights... just tired by the end and we're all out of patience. only 3.5 weeks left.... Don't know who other women do this...but I have to admit... 3kids and being prego is not my cup of tea when there's no second parent around. Wouldn't be easier if I was with family or busy all day. The night still comes and reality hits. Glad there is a light..
2 comments:
Oh, poor Jessica. You can do it. I wish we could help - if I could just finish this stupid PhD and get out there. But then, we'd be 2 moms with 5 kids - yikes!
thanks Amanda! Don't know how you do it too! I have absolutely no drive to continue school at the moment with kids :) you are awesome!
Post a Comment