Despite me being "morning" sick, we had a great month!
Here is Tabitha's "I'm smarter than you" face. To sum my baby up in one word would be... B.R.A.T. :) She wants everything and nothing at the same time. She screams if you have something she wants. She plays musical chairs at dinner time... constantly throwing tantrums b/c of where she is sitting. UGH! She is a G.I.R.L! And high maintanance! She has us wrapped around her little finger--but mostly her big Brother Bergen. 
For FHE one night we made "spooky houses" as BEGGED by Bergen.
Once Tabitha figured out that dipping grahm crackers in frosting was sooo good...we were in trouble! :)
Tally is Miss Perfectionist... working meticulously on every part
I took the kids to a pumpkin patch with some friends. We had a great time until the kids were rough-housing in the gords and I was informed that they were $10 a piece...we left promptly :)


Tabitha was a cowgirl for Halloween. (my battery was dying...)

Bergen was a leaf monter! just kidding. He was Optomis Prime...but I failed to get a pic (don't worry, he dresses up nearly every day in it...)

I hit my 12 week mark--and am really feeling a bit better- WAHOO!!! Here's the 12 week bump!


Tabitha was a cowgirl for Halloween. (my battery was dying...)
Bergen was a leaf monter! just kidding. He was Optomis Prime...but I failed to get a pic (don't worry, he dresses up nearly every day in it...)
Tally was a butterly. a BLUE one. She is OBSESSED with this "hair" from the dollar store and now has orange, green, purple, blue, and pink. I hope this isn't telling me what her teenage years are going to be like!
Svend and I were Brennen and Booth. If you have no clue who we are then you are missing out. Go to www.fox.com and click on watch episodes of BONES. :)
October was great! Glad it's over. Not really looking forward to November... but we'll get through :)
Svend and I were Brennen and Booth. If you have no clue who we are then you are missing out. Go to www.fox.com and click on watch episodes of BONES. :)
October was great! Glad it's over. Not really looking forward to November... but we'll get through :)
8 comments:
Bergen's school picture is DARLING! Dayton's was awful, so I had no trouble deciding not to buy it- ha ha. He was smiling, but his body language and positioning was bad.
I love your idea of making spooky houses! Too bad Halloween season ended today. I'll have to copy that next year.
Love the update! I am so happy to see a prego pic :) you look fantastic and your kids are too cute! I will be calling in a couple days so hope you can block out your whole morning for me!! :)
We have to hang out before we leave next month. I LOVE all the pictures. Tabitha is really getting big way to fast!
BUSY MONTH! You are looking FABULOUS though! And your kiddos are just so cute. :) Glad you got to do so many fun things...and hope that November FLIES by!
What cute costumes! Love yours and Svend's! Too funny.
is it weird that you look really skinny in your 12 week shot?... because you have a little belly, but you look really skinny. i'm jealous to say the least. i have that bump and i'm 0 days along. har har :)
don't worry Heidi. It's just the camera angle. I've put on about 10lbs so far--AHHH!!! and I'm only 13 1/2 weeks now. YUCK. and I'm just getting into the fun "chubby" stage.... ugh.
Danggg you're so skinny!!!! Eat more of that Halloween candy ;) PS Tell Tabitha to stop growing!!!!! Thanks :)
Post a Comment