www.danandnatsessions.blogspot.com
Our friends the Sessions have just learned their little girl Ashton has a form of cancer. Ashton is 3 1/2 years old and is such a sweetie and my kids adore her. Bergen BEGs everyday to go play with her. She starts chemo this week along with lots of tests. Please keep her and her family in your prayers for their long road ahead. Svend and I know that prayer and fasting works. We have seen it in our own lives. Ashton's parents have great faith and we are all praying for little Ashtons recovery.
2 comments:
I read their blog last night and couldn't believe it. I mean you and I have kids her age so it just hits really close to home!! They will all be in our prayers. Especially that beautiful little girl
I saw Ashton and Natalie today. Ashton is happy and normal as ever. Natalie is handling everything very well- she was comfortable talking about everything and answering questions. She said this type of cancer has a good success rate. Natalie is as strong and faithful as ever.
Post a Comment