Sunday, June 20, 2010

Me and my Family!

Love Love L.O.V.E. these guys! And their AWESOME wives!!!! (and 1 soon to be wife). And my parents! Will miss everyone GREATLY!!!!!

3 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Can't even tell you how much I'm going to miss you and the children! I love you! mom

DREW and MICHELLE said...

What a fun picture! I hope you get home safe and sound to your hubby :)
It looks like you have had a fun time while visiting family....and I am sure they will miss you just as much as you will miss them! Good luck on the whole 'doing it yourself' thing when you get back to IL!

p.s.
congrats Jordan on the engagement!

J D C and N said...

hey- one that actually turned out! I don't know how many of those pics we had to take in order to get one where the boys were all behaving! haha! Miss you Jessica and the kiddos too. :(