Before the pics...a few things...
*Today Tally's cousins were chasing her with pillows to pillow fight. Tally didn't want it and came in bawling. Bergen came in a few seconds after and asked "which one?!" and named the kids. Tally said "both". Bergen replied "oh, both? okay" then left to the room with the cousins. The parents and I followed to see if Bergen was going to avenge his sister...but instead he walked in and stood over the boys and said firmly "you need to say sorry to Tally!" he kept repeating it and even got in their faces a bit to say it. It was so sweet/cute. He is totally going to be the protector of his sisters!
*I'm doing a triatholon! I really want to do one that's in chicago, but it's super$$$ (anyone want to donate??? hehe). So, instead, I'm creating my own, in my neighborhood. It's going to be July 17th.I'm sooo excited! And I'm excited to say that I'm back to my pre-tabitha weight... not SHAPE though, but weight... now to get to my pre-Tally weight!
*Svend starts his denver clerkship tomorrow. 4 more weeks! It's going by slow and fast at the same time--always seems like that.
Okay, now for the pics!
This little guy was blessed last Sunday! soo cute!!! Little Diego.

Dad took the kids camping with their cousins. This is the kids as they left...


And this is the kids when they returned....

Uncle Bruce with Tabas. Tabs is sooo friendly with everyone! Sooo different from the other two at this age.

Uncle John kept scooting over closer and closer until he got his picture with Tabs.

And here are all the girl cousins!!! In a family FULL of boys, they have to stick together!

My good friends Dave and Christine moved here a few years ago (WAHOO!). I love getting together and seeing how the kids have all grown (and our families have grown). the girls are 5 months apart and the boys are less than a week apart. We also have babies just 4 months apart!

This is where we have been at least 3 x per week! Bergen just complains about being cold... weirdo!

Tally loves it. I think I'd rather do this than go swimming!

Tabas also really started to enjoy it.

Okay, random...but SERIOUSLY?!??! I brought some size 3 diapers with me from Illionois and when I got here, I bought the SAME box I always buy at Target... notice anything?!?! The Illinois diaper is on the right.

After taking back the daipers 2x with the same annoyingly SMALL result, I finally e-mailed Target. My response was more annoying than the diapers... something about "we know how frustrating it can be when a product doesn't work the way you expect" and "we hope you'll try again.." Did they even READ the e-mail? Do they know what a RECALL is?! ugh...so ya, so long up and up daipers!
This is the end result of Bergen's sunburn...it didn't leave without a fight and left a nice scar.

Last weekend we participated in the Angelman's syndrom walk-a-thon. Here is my brother, John, with his sweet family. Covey, their "angel" is being held by his mom, Diane, in the yellow. It was fun to participate in such a neat cause and see so many children like Covey. I'm so glad we got to participate!

Team Bjorn!

Yesterday we went to Taste Of Addison. My dad works for the city and was helping out... anyways, I think Bergen really liked this ride!

Tally and the cousins did too!

Bergen enjoyed his first snow cone.

Tally did NOT enjoy this ride. She kept looking at me like "make it stop mommy" and all I could do was give her a smile and a thumbs up. When they got done, Maddie and Tally kept telling me how they weren't seatbelted and how they could have just flown out of the ride so they held on for dear life. That must have been really scary in Tally's mind. Poor kid.

You can't see Tally, but you can see what the ride did... next time I don't think she'll be so anxios to be a "big kid!"
6 comments:
What fun pictures!! Seems like you guys are having a BLAST out there and enjoying being out in the sun!! Your kids seem so grown up!!
Is that the Octopus ride that Tally was scared of? That one always freaked me out when I was a kid!
What fun pictures! I also can't believe how big your kids are! I think I say that every time, but they are so stinking cute! Yeah for only 4 more weeks! Keep posting pictures of your babies :) and tell them all we say HI!
p.s way to go on organizing a triathlon!!!
enjoyed all the pics and fun details. we're so glad you guys are able to visit for so long! It's been super fun so far! I still love that pic of Tally on the motorcycle/swing. haha!
We miss you guys. That diaper contrast is so weird. And what an INTENSE ride for little Tally!!! I'm shocked she went on it.
Post a Comment