Today we celebrated Bergen's b-day with a few friends. 3 years old, gets 3 friends (and a sibling!) He had a LOT of fun with SPIDERMAN!!!! He played games, sang songs, got "tatoos" and even an autographed coloring page!!!!!! SOOOO FUN!!!!! (one little boy hid under a chair the whole time --but spiderman really was nice!)
The friends:

The Cake:

The Birthday Boy:

Showing the Spidey Stance:

3 comments:
oh what fun! you are a good mom. I still have yet to do a party of any sort for my children beyond family...there's just something that about it that gives me anxiety...even though I LOVE to host a party-weird.
looks like Bergen had a great time, especially showing off those moves ;)
That is so fun!! Happy Birthday Bergen!! I can't believe you are 3 already!! What a big boy you are becoming
That is the COOLEST birthday party ever! My boys are so jealous!
Happy birthday (very late *sheepish grin*) Bergs! We love you!
Post a Comment