Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Randomness

  • First off, I can't believe I'm a week away from being 6 months pregnant... CRAZY! And, of course, I don't know what we're having *sigh*
  • Svend and I finally came up with a name (IF it's a girl)...no hints...we're still debating. I came up with a name and he came up with a middle name and we're trying to sell them to eachother! Let's just say...it's not your "normal" name.
  • Svend has started his first "rotation" working at the school's clinic. He works from about 7:45-6pm and the stays to study for his boards which are FAST APPROACHING on July 1st.
  • The countdown has begun on our "move" to the house. We're supposed to sign the lease here in the next day or two. 4 weeks and counting!
  • Tally's out of school so we've been trying to come up with fun things to do--which is hard when I'm so stinkin tired! But we're trying. It's better to be tired and busy than at home at eachother's throats!
  • Bergen is talking really well now. I can understand most of what he says but it's a little harder for everyone else :)
  • Bergen is also pretty good at peeing in the toilet and rarely has accidents (only when we're at the park...). He does have lazy days where he begs for a diaper just so he can drink all he wants and can pee whenever *too smart :)
  • The kids are playing alot better together now. Bergen will succumb to Tally's make-believe play occasionally and that makes life better.
  • Tally had a Dr appointment today and I was TOTALLY IMPRESSED! First off, she ASKED to go the Dr (she has a cough). When she was in there she sat for EVERYTHING-blood pressure, ears being looked at...even had the thermometer in her mouth! When the nurse told her about other kids who scream and hit, Tally looked at her and shockingly said "oh, really?! wow!" and acted all innocent. If only the nurse knew.... Way to go Tally!

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

Wow you are almost 6 months?? Time has flown!!! Sounds like you guys have been so busy with everything that life gives out!! But that is awesome!!! Hopefully we will see you before you leave

The Clews Crew said...

I love Tally's dr. office story. It reminds me of Adi at the dentist last time. And I just have to say that I love the picture at the top of you blog. So cute!