Sunday, May 17, 2009
She's a graduate!
Well, Tally "Graduated" her preschool class this last week. It was really low key and the kids did a few songs for us then they turned on the "grad" music and the kids walked around the big floor mat to get their certificates (fake ones...). I was the lame mom who completely spaced it and left my camera at home. Also, I let Tally pick out her clothes for school. Oh well. Atleast she matches! Anyways, here's her with her certificate after the fact. She really doesn't understand why she can't go to school for a while and is a little frustrated that it's over. Maybe she'll be sick of it next year going 5 days a week!
I'm sooo ready for that house! 6 weeks!!! Anyways, until then, the kids have been playing alot with the window on the back porch (so much, that Bergen--aka DESTRUCTO-- has ripped the screen... THANKS!). 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so super excited for you and your house. I can't believe it. It's good to see that not everyone lives in tiny apartments out here. Congrats again!
Congrats to Tally! How exciting!!!
Post a Comment