Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Me

Walgreens did a free 8x10 the other day so I made sure I got my mother's day present--updated pics of the kids. I scrambled to see if I had any in my file that would work...unfortunatly not so much...so I did a little editing and had these blown up. They turned out okay--especially for my time crunch. Anyways, happy mother's day to me!


2 comments:

JT42 said...

how did you get two? do you and svend both have accounts at walgreens? i think i'll have to do that next time :)

elisa said...

What a cute pic of Bergen! Tally the ever beautiful too!
Our computer is being very picky so I hardly ever get on to blog or anything but happy Anniversary (late) and Happy moms day!
I can't watch Oprah anymore, she just bugs the 'snot' outta me.
How's her reign in Chicago? Anyone else not feeling her iron grip on the minds of most women?
blah, blah sorry- that's my soap box!
Oh yeah, i love your amazing brother no matter what (especially when it comes to richer or poorer).
Yes, lets' please go on field trips if and when you come out to FW.
Just don't strangle me when i change my mind about stuff....
haha, tho' you wouldn't be the 1st to want to....