
Okay, so the little man Bergen is POTTY TRAINED...AT HOME! We haven't "gone out" for a few days...so I haven't been able to test that--but I did just leave him in his undies when we took Tally to preschool and that's 30min round trip...and he held it! However, once the pants go on...he forgets and so he can only be in undies. We'll have to figure that part out later! I'm just glad we're down to 2-3 diapers a day--naps and bed! WAHOOO!!! now, if only it sticks!
"
2 comments:
Yay I iam happy to hear he is potty trained. It saves you guys so much money and having to change lots of diapers everyday!! They grow up so fast don't they??
oh my gosh we are in the exact same boat!!! Ashton is going on two weeks now but does WAY better with no pants on! We were in the Disney store on day 6 and she totally peed right in the middle of the store...how embarrassing! Let me know if you figure out any "pants on" tricks!! Yay for potty training!!!
Post a Comment