One week to go until our Neuro appointment. I've been researching cranioplasties and let me just say...SICK! Svend gets annoyed with me for doing the googling...but seriously, I'd like to atleast TRY to be prepared--AND, if he doesn't have to have one...then SWEET RELIEF!!! I am glad because I found a post-op form about it and it said that you can resume FULL activity within about 2 weeks of the surgery! I thought he'd be out for MONTHS! I know I'm blogging TONS, but this is my only real outlet right now...so sorry :)
I'm just really grateful for Bergen. I'm grateful his head must have been really hard before the deterioration because he hits it HARD daily, and only cries for a minute. I'll just be glad when I don't have "worry" every time I hear the famous "thud" and cry.
He's been such a sweetie lately-mostly- and has also been potty training himself...usually pees in the potty atleast once per day...but changes his own pullups (even when he's poopy-YUCK). He's making my job a little too much of a breeze--though he still finds lots of time in his day to torture Tally--which makes my day full of breaking up fights.
Even though he scares me with his crazy energy, it also is a relief. Svend and I believe he's showing us that no matter what is thrown his way, he'll get over it--quickly.
Okay, better go...Tally's offering Bergers piggy back rides...that can't be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment